Thank You For Reading!

Made By Neko Mama. Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Readers


    Thursday, September 29, 2011

    The Inevitable and Unavoidable "First Post"

    I always find these first posts on blogs very, tedious. Because you see, it is hard to know if anyone in that entire webspace of ours will actually read it. You spend a very large amount of time planning out your brand new blog, choosing your templates, colors, fonts, favicons even. Then you have to actually use the thing.
    So, the inevitable and unavoidable first post comes about. Mostly in my previous blogs i've set out a very long and drawn out, "Welcome to my blog, I hope to do XYZ. I'm excited..." you get the picture. And then after a while, even a few more posts in, you realise that nobody ever goes back to that first post to read it. Nobody looks at the first post to get your introduction.

    So this time, I'm not welcoming anyone, i'm not introducing myself. It's just going to be here. As the first post. And, if you happen to read this, let me know. Doesn't have to be anything intelligent or quirky. Just a "Hey! I read your first post!" would suffice.


    Well I'll let this post end. And contemplate what I'm going to do with this new blog of mine...

    Nya! =(^_^)=   いってらしゃい!

    0 Nyas:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a message!!!!