Thank You For Reading!

Made By Neko Mama. Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Readers


    Sunday, March 11, 2012

    Little Bunny Foo Foo - Kawaii!!!

    Ok I know the book is little rabbit foo foo but bunny is so much cuter! I am thoroughly enjoying my new bento tools and OMGoodness the rice ball molds are so much easier than plastic wrap in cookie cutters! Tis had to be one if the quickest thrown together pieces, and the cutest!

     

     

     

    Can you tell I've got some new cutters too?? If you can afford to get them, do it! I am going to source some to sell in Aus so keep an eye out! Loving my bento tools!

    So, we have rice bunnies with bows and nori faces (love my nori punches too!) cheese flavored sakatas, little cup of peas and corn (straight from a tin!), left over scraps of carrot, ham, cucumber and flower cheese. My daughter doesn't mind 'scrappy' bits under the 'pretty' bits. No wastage, and everyone is happy. Ahhh so cute!!

     

     

    0 Nyas:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a message!!!!