Thank You For Reading!

Made By Neko Mama. Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Readers


    Monday, April 23, 2012

    Not-So-Peanut Butter Jelly Roll Bento

    Today's bento is a bit of an experiment! We aren't allowed nuts or eggs at kindy so I have found a wonderful product from Coles called FreeNut Butter. It's made from sunflower seeds. To me, it looks, tastes and smells the same! But I'm not fussed on peanut butter. I can't remember how much it was but it was about the same price as peanut butter anyway. So to test it out I made a scroll, which is crust less bread flattened with a rolling pin. Added the freenut butter and strawberry jam then rolled it into a scroll. Verdict? Miss A says, Delicious!

    What's inside? FreeNut butter and jelly scrolls, pork and tofu meatballs, grapes and strawberries, carrot, cucumber and a babybel cheese.

    I have to admit, this one came home almost empty! With just a few extra bits of carrot and cucumber left over. It's a satisfying feeling when they've eaten it all!

    Take care!

    x Nya!

    0 Nyas:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a message!!!!