Thank You For Reading!

Made By Neko Mama. Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Readers


    Thursday, April 26, 2012

    FreeNut Butter and Celery Bento

    While I'm still excited with it I thought I'd try something different! Here I out FreeNut butter in the bottom of a silicon cup and put in some celery sticks. This wasn't a bento I had planned on either, completely last minute have-to-make-lunch-in-10-minutes type of lunch. But hey! If you have your fridge and cupboard stocked you can while up this in no time!

    Corn thins and babybel cheese, grapes, FreeNut butter and celery, mini wafers (a very special treat!)

    As you can see, not the best bento I've made, but it's not rubbish either! This one came home empty! Hitting the right notes lately!

    Take care!

    x Nya!

     

    0 Nyas:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a message!!!!