Thank You For Reading!

Made By Neko Mama. Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Readers


    Tuesday, January 17, 2012

    First Bento of 2012

    Well it's been a lovely Christmas period and I've enjoyed my lunch making break, but also very excited to get back into it. I was very fortunate to receive a wonderful box of goodies from my lovely friend in Japan (thank you so much!!!) 

    So in my box of Japanese goodies, among the chocolates and candy, was some seriously かわいい (cute) bento accessories! Well, I couldn't wait to give it a whirl. My little Miss starts kindy NEXT WEEK (oh my!) and Monday was the last day of daycare, so here is her final day care lunch! Using some of my lovely new tools including Panda Baran! Flower rice molds and little hat toothpicks. 

     

     So what do we have? 

    Top tier (left) Flower onigiri on a bed of lettuce, with pork, beef and tofu burger patties. Mixed beans and carrot & zucchini kinpira.

    Bottom tier (right) Rice crackers, phylli cream cheese, cherry tomatoes with hats, peas and corn, carrot and celery sticks. 

    My daughter came home and couldn't stop raving about her panda and her tomatoes with hats. She told me she ate it all up and wanted it again. Bless! I am getting nervous about her starting kindy, but I am sure she will be fine!

    Take care! いってらしゃい!

     

    0 Nyas:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a message!!!!