Thank You For Reading!

Made By Neko Mama. Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Readers


    Thursday, October 27, 2011

    First Wedding Anniversary Part 2

    I just wanted to share the few photos of the romantic evening we set for ourselves. We both had to work, so we couldn't go away or go out for dinner. We did our usual Thursday night tradition of husband bringing me dinner at work (i work until late). We sat in the lunch room and had tonkotsu ramen with chicken. It was simple, but we had eachother.

    For a surprise I had used a whole post it note bundle hiding 'love notes' all around the house, and left our bedroom covered in them. He really liked the surprise. He surprised me with an eternity ring. For dessert we ate some of our wedding cake and shared a bottle of wine. It wasn't the fanciest anniversary, but it we made it special and memorable.

    Here are a few photos. We had a lovely day.




    0 Nyas:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a message!!!!