About Me

My photo

Neko Mama

おはいよ!

I'm a wife and mother of 2 little munchkins.
I love Japanese culture and hope to visit on a working holiday. My husband and I enjoy the exquisite culture and are both currently learning to speak Japanese.
I'm always open to suggestions, and hope that my blog can inspire and encourage others to eat well and live happily! =(^_^)=

Thank You For Reading!

Made By Neko Mama. Powered by Blogger.

Email Sign Up

My Favourite Readers

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Onigiri and Carrot Kinpira - Bento #5

A quick whip up for home bento. Pork sausage and carrot kinpira with a lovely looking Onigiri! Even made myself and the children a home meal (not so bento).




Excuse the mess around the pics, I took them in a hurry as the children were very hungry!
I should note also, that I do not like sausage at all. So I got left-over pork and tofu meatballs. All recipes you can find on my blog.

Nya! =(^_^)= いってらしゃい!

0 Nyas:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!!!