About Me

My photo

Neko Mama

おはいよ!

I'm a wife and mother of 2 little munchkins.
I love Japanese culture and hope to visit on a working holiday. My husband and I enjoy the exquisite culture and are both currently learning to speak Japanese.
I'm always open to suggestions, and hope that my blog can inspire and encourage others to eat well and live happily! =(^_^)=

Thank You For Reading!

Made By Neko Mama. Powered by Blogger.

Email Sign Up

My Favourite Readers

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Keep Updated!

Hello to any readers out there! Just wanted to let you know I've added an 'Email Update' option if you wanted to receive email updates. If you have a Google+ account you can 'follow'.

Remember to let me know if your reading. Send a comment, tick a box or share a post! I want to hear if I'm being helpful, or if I am missing the mark. Your feedback is important!

Thank you all!

Nya! =(^_^)= いってらしゃい!

0 Nyas:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!!!