About Me

My photo

Neko Mama

おはいよ!

I'm a wife and mother of 2 little munchkins.
I love Japanese culture and hope to visit on a working holiday. My husband and I enjoy the exquisite culture and are both currently learning to speak Japanese.
I'm always open to suggestions, and hope that my blog can inspire and encourage others to eat well and live happily! =(^_^)=

Thank You For Reading!

Made By Neko Mama. Powered by Blogger.

Email Sign Up

My Favourite Readers

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Meatballs and Rice - Bento #2

Todays last minute bento, literally 30 minutes before hubby was meant to leave I decided to make it. Again, the longest part is the rice! I didn't wash or polish though, as that would've taken more time.


(Oh my what a horrible photo!!!! Hubby took it at work...)



I really should get around to preparing ahead of time. I will, eventually -.-' He only had 1/2 cup of rice and said that was enough. I'd experiment with your own tastes though.

So I had some meatballs leftover so I took out of the freezer, heated for 1 minute in the microwave and left to cool. I smothered them in smokey BBQ sauce and a sprinkle of Italian herbs. I then made the carrot kinpara with added honey.
I boiled whole then sliced up a zucchini and added a few cherry tomatoes. I added a sprinkle of salt over the zucchini. Hubby sent me a message saying it was delicious and he would eat it again!

If you break it apart, it is really quite a simple a quick meal to make. It's easier than you think! I urge you to give it a try! If you do post me a pic!


Nya! =(^_^)= いってらしゃい!

0 Nyas:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me a message!!!!