Thank You For Reading!

Made By Neko Mama. Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Readers


    Thursday, October 13, 2011

    Meatballs and Rice - Bento #2

    Todays last minute bento, literally 30 minutes before hubby was meant to leave I decided to make it. Again, the longest part is the rice! I didn't wash or polish though, as that would've taken more time.


    (Oh my what a horrible photo!!!! Hubby took it at work...)



    I really should get around to preparing ahead of time. I will, eventually -.-' He only had 1/2 cup of rice and said that was enough. I'd experiment with your own tastes though.

    So I had some meatballs leftover so I took out of the freezer, heated for 1 minute in the microwave and left to cool. I smothered them in smokey BBQ sauce and a sprinkle of Italian herbs. I then made the carrot kinpara with added honey.
    I boiled whole then sliced up a zucchini and added a few cherry tomatoes. I added a sprinkle of salt over the zucchini. Hubby sent me a message saying it was delicious and he would eat it again!

    If you break it apart, it is really quite a simple a quick meal to make. It's easier than you think! I urge you to give it a try! If you do post me a pic!


    Nya! =(^_^)= いってらしゃい!

    0 Nyas:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a message!!!!