Thank You For Reading!

Made By Neko Mama. Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Readers


    Sunday, October 16, 2011

    Strawberries and Jack-O-Lanterns - Bento #3

    Just a very quick update before I go to bed because I am so TIRED! Tonight I decided to tackle a couple of new recipes and I had the time to do so. Monday's are our big days at the moment as both of us work and the children go to Day Care. The only day we're all out of the house. It's a nice transition for next year when my daughter is in Kindy 5 days a fortnight (scary!) What isn't scary is the little ones bentos!




    So, I made Tamagoyaki thanks to Maki from Just Bento! Hooray it looks good, and tastes good. Took me quite a while to do it as I was very unsure on what I 'should' be doing. Husband liked it so that's a big tick!

    What we have is a Strawberry Sandwich in the shape of a strawberry, with celery leaf and sultana decor. The little Jack-O-Lantern is a mini manderine. He's sitting with some tamogoyaki, honey soy baby carrots, cherry tomato, celery stalks and some wholegrain sakatas.
    I am hoping the children at least TRY the tamagoyaki. I have made our lunches too but I'm too tired to update that one so i'll share tomorrow!

    Well I'm off to snooze!


    Nya! =(^_^)= いってらしゃい!

    0 Nyas:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a message!!!!