Thank You For Reading!

Made By Neko Mama. Powered by Blogger.

My Favourite Readers


    Friday, October 14, 2011

    Mince Favourites Challenge!

    I've decided to give myself a Challenge. Something to write about! I don't know about you, but I m sick of boring Mince Meals. So I am determined to find new and exciting ways to use mince. At the moment we're stuck with Spag Bol with jar sauces and... Well... That's about it really? Only recently I've started making burgers and mini meatballs which has been great, but it's not enough variety. We need something more fun! I have AWW Mince Favourites CookBook which I can only anticipate most of the recipes will come from. Thankfully, I already have a freezer full of mince in all varieties so I can get started straight away (hooray!)


    So I am going to try and *gulp* go through the whole book. That's going to be tough, but it will give me something to think about! I can only forsee issues with a few of the recipes as they have chilli or wasabi in them, I just can't handle any spice at all! Not by choice, I have terrible intollerance due to reflux, which also means rich foods are out too. Just don't like chocolate mud cake, just don't!

    We won't be having mince every night, because honestly, that could get bland! But I will post up every recipe alongside what I did differently (if anything) and some pictures. I'll keep a list here to keep track of what i've done.

    If you have any suggestions of recipes your family like please share! I'm more than happy to give it a good ol' college try!

    Wish me luck! Eeep!

    1 - Sundried Tomato and Danish Feta Meatloaf (wasn't in the book but I decided to add it in anyway!)
    2 - Pastitsio
    3 - ?

    If you want to keep updated on all of this don't forget to sign up for email updates!

    Nya! =(^_^)= いってらしゃい!

    0 Nyas:

    Post a Comment

    Thanks for leaving me a message!!!!